Djibouti joined the United Nations on September 20, 1977.
- Djibouti has largest boundary with Ethiopia which is approximately 349 km.
- Djibouti has shortest boundary with Somalia which is approximately 58 km.
- The largest export partner of Djibouti is Somalia.
- The largest import partner of Djibouti is China.
- There are 2 seaports in Djibouti.
Tourist Attraction#The moon rises over Djibouti's travertine chimneys, created by deposits from hot springs.
- The national dish of Djibouti is Skoudehkaris.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djibouti unter CC