Ghana is one of the world's largest gold and diamond producers, and is projected to be the largest producer of cocoa in the world as of 2015.
- Ghana has largest boundary with Togo which is approximately 877 km.
- Ghana has shortest boundary with Burkina Faso which is approximately 549 km.
- The largest river in Ghana is Volta which is 1600 km.
- The largest export partner of Ghana is France.
- The largest import partner of Ghana is China.
- There are 6 seaports in Ghana.
Special facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- Ghana has only 1 Nobel Prize winner Kofi Annan. (Counting winners if born in Ghana)
- The first Ghana born Nobel Prize winner got this award quite late, 100 years after first Nobel Prize was awarded in 1901.
Tourist Attraction#Fishermen ply their trade in the shadow of Elmina Castle, a former slave trading post.
- The national sport of Ghana is Football.
- The famous dance of Ghana is Adowa dance.
- The famous dishes of Ghana are Fufu, Banku, Jollof Rice etc
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana unter CC