- Guinea has largest boundary with Mali which is approximately 858 km.
- Guinea has shortest boundary with Senegal which is approximately 330 km.
- The largest river in Guinea is Niger River which is 4180 km.
- The largest export partner of Guinea is India.
- The largest import partner of Guinea is China.
- There are 5 seaports in Guinea.
Tourist Attraction#Guineans rally for Lansana Conté, the nation's second president, who died in 2008.
National Facts#The national dish of Guinea is Fufu.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea unter CC