- Liberia has largest boundary with Cote d'Ivoire which is approximately 716 km.
- Liberia has shortest boundary with Sierra Leone which is approximately 306 km.
- The largest river in Liberia is Saint Paul which is 450 km.
- The largest export partner of Liberia is China.
- The largest import partner of Liberia is South Korea.
- There are 5 seaports in Liberia.
Surprising facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- The first Liberia born Nobel Prize winner got this award quite late, 110 years after first Nobel Prize was awarded in 1901.
Tourist Attraction#A Liberian girl is well prepared to weather a sunny shower on the road outside Monrovia.
- The national bird of Liberia is Garden bulbul.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia unter CC