Its political capital is Rabat, although the largest city is Casablanca; other major cities include Marrakesh, Tangier, Tetouan, Salé, Fes, Agadir, Meknes, Oujda, Kenitra, and Nador.
It has the sixth-largest economy in Africa.
- Morocco has largest boundary with Algeria which is approximately 1559 km.
- Morocco has shortest boundary with Spain (Ceuta) which is approximately 6 km.
- The largest river in Morocco is Oum er Rebia which is 550 km.
- The largest export partner of Morocco is France.
- The largest import partner of Morocco is Spain.
- There are 22 seaports in Morocco.
Tourist Attraction#An arched doorway typifies the Islamic architecture found throughout Morocco.
- The famous dance of Morocco is Gnawa.