- Senegal has largest boundary with Mauritania which is approximately 813 km.
- Senegal has shortest boundary with Guinea which is approximately 330 km.
- The largest river in Senegal is Senegal River which is 1790 km.
- The largest export partner of Senegal is Mali.
- The largest import partner of Senegal is France.
- There are 8 seaports in Senegal.
Tourist Attraction#Gorée Island's Slave House is a museum and memorial to Africans who lost their freedom.
- The famous dish of Senegal is Thieboudienne.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegal unter CC