Since 1994, all ethnic and linguistic groups have had political representation in the country's democracy, which comprises a parliamentary republic and nine provinces.
- South Africa has largest boundary with Botswana which is approximately 1840 km.
- South Africa has shortest boundary with Zimbabwe which is approximately 225 km.
- The largest river in South Africa is Orange River which is 2090 km.
- The largest export partner of South Africa is China.
- The largest import partner of South Africa is China.
- There are 11 seaports in South Africa.
Special facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- There are 9 South Africa born Nobel Prize winners but there was a gap of 28 years (1951-1979) between two awards.
- Of the 9 South Africa born Nobel Prize winners 5 are still alive today.
Tourist Attraction#Brilliantly colored beach huts draw a line in the white sand of Muizenberg, South Africa.
- The national bird of South Africa is Blue crane.
- The famous dish of South Africa is Bobotie.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South Africa unter CC