Beginning in 1894, the area was ruled as a protectorate by the British, who established administrative law across the territory.
Uganda gained independence from Britain on 9 October 1962.
- Uganda is a land locked country.
- Uganda has largest boundary with Kenya which is approximately 933 km.
- Uganda has shortest boundary with Rwanda which is approximately 169 km.
- The largest river in Uganda is Nile which is 6650 km.
- The largest export partner of Uganda is Kenya.
- The largest import partner of Uganda is Kenya.
- There are 2 seaports in Uganda.
Tourist Attraction#Tutsi men celebrate their heritage with a joyous ritual dance.
- The national bird of Uganda is East African crowned crane.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda unter CC