The earliest recorded human presence in the area of modern-day Argentina dates back to the Paleolithic period.
Argentina has the second largest economy in South America, the third-largest in Latin America and is a member of the G-15 and G-20 major economies.
It is the country with the highest Human Development Index in Latin America with a rating of "very high".
- Argentina has largest boundary with Chile which is approximately 5308 km.
- Argentina has shortest boundary with Uruguay which is approximately 580 km.
- The largest river in Argentina is Paraná which is 4000 km.
- The largest export partner of Argentina is Brazil.
- The largest import partner of Argentina is Brazil.
- There are 112 seaports in Argentina.
Tourist Attraction#Dust flying, gauchos round up cattle on the vast Pampas in Rancul.
- The national bird of Argentina is Rufous hornero.
- Ceibo (Erythrina Crista-galli) is the national flower of Argentina.
- The national sport of Argentina is Pato.
- The famous dances of Argentina are Tango, Pericón.
- The famous dishes of Argentina are Asado and Empanada.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina