It is the youngest island in the Lesser Antilles, still being formed by geothermal-volcanic activity, as evidenced by the world's second-largest hot spring, Boiling Lake.
- The largest export partner of Dominica is Japan.
- The largest import partner of Dominica is Japan.
- There are 3 seaports in Dominica.
Tourist Attraction#Boaters glide through the lush green wilderness of a Dominican rain forest.
- The national bird of Dominica is Imperial amazon.
- The famous dance of Dominica is Kwadril.
- The famous dishes of Dominica are Mountain chicken, Fish broth etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominica unter CC