Grenada is also known as the "Island of Spice" because of the production of nutmeg and mace crops, of which it is one of the world's largest exporters.
- The largest export partner of Grenada is Nigeria.
- The largest import partner of Grenada is Trinidad.
- There are 1 seaport in Grenada.
Dusk falls on the red tile roofs of St. George's, the capital of Grenada.
- The national bird of Grenada is Grenada dove.
- The national sport of Grenada is Cricket.
- The famous dishe of Grenada is Oil Down.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grenada unter CC