Since 2010, Panama remains the second most competitive economy in Latin America, according to the World Economic Forum's Global Competitiveness Index.
- Panama has largest boundary with Costa Rica which is approximately 330 km.
- Panama has shortest boundary with Colombia which is approximately 225 km.
- The largest river in Panama is Chiriqui Viejo which is 130 km.
- The largest export partner of Panama is US.
- The largest import partner of Panama is US.
- There are 21 seaports in Panama.
Tourist Attraction#Trade and tourism share the waters as two ships pass in the Panama Canal.
- The national bird of Panama is Harpy eagle.
- The famous dance of Panama is Tamborito.
- The national dish of Panama is Sancocho de gallina.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama unter CC