In contrast to most Latin American nations, Paraguay's indigenous language and culture, Guaraní, remains highly influential.
- Paraguay is a land locked country.
- Paraguay has largest boundary with Argentina which is approximately 1880 km.
- Paraguay has shortest boundary with Bolivia which is approximately 750 km.
- The largest river in Paraguay is Paraná which is 4000 km.
- The largest export partner of Paraguay is Uruguay.
- The largest import partner of Paraguay is Brazil.
- There are 10 seaports in Paraguay.
Tourist Attraction#Lake Ypacarai provides a popular and relaxing getaway not far from Asunción.
- The national bird of Paraguay is Bare-throated bellbird.
- Jasmine-of-the-Paraguay is the national flower of Paraguay.
- The famous dance of Paraguay is Paraguayan polka.
- The famous dish of Paraguay is Sopa paraguaya.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguay unter CC