Economic problems, as well as crime and corruption, were some of the main causes of the 2014–15 Venezuelan protests, which left more than 50 protesters killed.
- Venezuela has largest boundary with Brazil which is approximately 2200 km.
- Venezuela has shortest boundary with Guyana which is approximately 743 km.
- The largest river in Venezuela is Negro which is 2250 km.
- The largest export partner of Venezuela is US.
- The largest import partner of Venezuela is US.
- There are 60 seaports in Venezuela.
Special facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- Venezuela has only 1 Nobel Prize winner Baruj Benacerraf. (Counting winners if born in Venezuela)
Tourist Attraction#Hacha Falls spill in Canaima National Park, where minerals give water and sand a red tint.
- The national bird of Venezuela is Venezuelan troupial.
- Orchid is the national flower of Venezuela.
- The national sport of Venezuela is Baseball.
- The famous dance of Venezuela is Joropo.
- The famous dish of Venezuela is Pabellón criollo.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuela unter CC