Though long inhabited by a succession of independent tribes and clans, Kyrgyzstan has periodically come under foreign domination and attained sovereignty as a nation-state only after the breakup of the Soviet Union in 1991.
- Kyrgyzstan is a land locked country.
- Kyrgyzstan has largest boundary with Kazakhstan which is approximately 1224 km.
- Kyrgyzstan has shortest boundary with China which is approximately 858 km.
- The largest river in Kyrgyzstan is Syr Darya which is 3080 km.
- The largest export partner of Kyrgyzstan is Kazakhstan.
- The largest import partner of Kyrgyzstan is China.
- There is 1 seaport in Kyrgyzstan.
Tourist Attraction#Horses are essential in the rugged mountains that cover some 75 percent of Kyrgyzstan.
- The famous dishes of Kyrgyzstan are Beshbarmak, Laghman, Kuurdak etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrgyzstan unter CC