Saudi Arabia has since become the world's largest oil producer and exporter, controlling the world's second largest oil reserves, and the sixth largest gas reserves.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded in 1932 by Ibn Saud.
He united the four regions into a single state through a series of conquests beginning in 1902 with the capture of Riyadh, the ancestral home of his family, the House of Saud.
- Saudi Arabia has largest boundary with Yemen which is approximately 1458 km.
- Saudi Arabia has shortest boundary with Qatar which is approximately 60 km.
- The largest export partner of Saudi Arabia is US.
- The largest import partner of Saudi Arabia is China.
- There are 20 seaports in Saudi Arabia.
Tourist Attraction#The Nabataean city of Madain Salih houses impressive natural formations and stone tombs.
- The famous dance of Saudi Arabia is Khaleegy dance.
- The famous dishes of Saudi Arabia are Kabsa, Saleeg etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi Arabia unter CC