Andorra#Its capital Andorra la Vella is the highest capital city in Europe, at an elevation of 1,023 metres (3,356 ft) above sea level.
The people of Andorra have one of the highest life expectancies in the world and as of December 2014, according to The Lancet, have the highest in the world, at 81 years in 2013.
It has been a member of the United Nations since 1993.
- Andorra is a land locked country.
- Andorra has largest boundary with Spain which is approximately 64 km .
- Andorra has shortest boundary with France which is approximately 57 km .
National Facts of Andorra#
- The national bird of Andorra is Bearded vulture.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andorra unter CC