The European Union is Croatia's most important trading partner.
- Croatia has largest boundary with Bosnia which is approximately 923 km.
- Croatia has smallest boundary with Montenegro which is approximately 25 km.
- The largest river in Croatia is Danube which is 2850 km.
- There are 39 seaports in Croatia.
- The biggest export partner of Croatia is Italy.
- The biggest import partner of Croatia is Italy.
Surprising Facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- Croatia has only 1 Nobel Prize winner Leopold Ruzicka. (Counting winners if born in Croatia)
National Facts of Croatia#
- The national bird of Croatia is Common Nightingale.
- Pine marten is the national animal of Croatia.
- Kolo is the national dance of Croatia.
- The most playing sport by far in Croatia is football.
- Iris croatica is the national flower of Croatia.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia unter CC