Divided into 11 municipalities, its capital is Vaduz and its largest city is Triesenberg.
Economically, Liechtenstein has the third highest gross domestic product per person in the world when adjusted by purchasing power parity, after Qatar and Luxembourg, and the highest when not adjusted by purchasing power parity.
The unemployment rate is one of the lowest in the world at 1.5%.
- Liechtenstein is a land locked country.
- Liechtenstein has largest boundary with Switzerland which is approximately 41 km.
- Liechtenstein has shortest boundary with Austria which is approximately 35 km.
- The largest river in Liechtenstein is Rhine which is 1230 km.
Tourist Attraction#Tiny Liechtenstein boasts outsized views of the Alps.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein unter CC