- Macedonia is a land locked country.
- Macedonia has largest boundary with Greece which is approximately 246 km.
- Macedonia has shortest boundary with Serbia which is approximately 62 km.
- The largest river in Macedonia is Vardar which is 390 km.
- The largest export partner of Macedonia is Germany.
- The largest import partner of Macedonia is Greece.
The church of St. John the Theologian–Kaneo perches on the rocks above placid Ohrid Lake.
- The national dance of Macedonia is Oro.
- The famous dish of Macedonia is Tavče gravče.