Frondsberg near Anger, Styria, district of Weiz, castle in the municipality of Koglhof. Built on a steep rocky peak falling towards Feistritz, first documented mention in 1265, was transformed in 1560-1600 from a medieval circular fortress to a Renaissance palace. The medieval sections of the castle were integrated into a closed complex (three wings around a small inner courtyard with two-story arcade supported by pillars) and elevated to the height of the rest of the palace. Great Hall with hunting scenes (1734/1735) and coffered ceiling, chapel with altar (17th century). Very well preserved and furnished.