Andorf, Upper Austria, market town in the district of Schaerding, alt. 346 m, pop. 4,472, area 37.64 km2, in northern Innviertel region on the River Pram. - Vocational school for agricultural home economics; concrete works, timber processing, vinyl/plastic window manufacturing. - Gothic-Baroque parish church of St. Stephen (1760-1762); filial church of St. Sebastian in Ried region (1635-1638) with high altar group (around 1672, attributed to T. Schwanthaler), altar of the 14 auxiliary saints in side aisle (around 1650).
Further reading#M. Hofinger, Heimat Andorf, 1984.