With 22,800 square kilometres (8,800 sq mi) of land and as of 2015 a population of 347,369, Belize has the lowest population density in Central America.
- Belize has largest boundary with Guatemala which is approximately 266 km.
- Belize has shortest boundary with Mexico which is approximately 250 km.
- The largest export partner of Belize is US.
- The largest import partner of Belize is US.
- There are 2 seaports in Belize.
An overwater palapa provides an idyllic spot to watch a sunrise in Belize.
- The national bird of Belize is Keel-billed toucan.
- The famous dish of Belize is Boil up.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belize unter CC