Cuba is the largest island in the Caribbean, and the second-most populous after Hispaniola, with over 11 million inhabitants.
In 2015, it became the first country to eradicate mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis, a milestone hailed by the World Health Organization as "one of the greatest public health achievements possible".
- Cuba has largest boundary with US Naval Base at Guantanamo Bay which is approximately 29 km.
- The largest river in Cuba is Guantamo which is 190 km.
- The largest export partner of Cuba is Canada.
- The largest import partner of Cuba is Venezuela.
- There are 45 seaports in Cuba.
Tourist Attraction#An Old Havana street serves as a field of dreams for young boys engaged in one of Cuba’s national passions—baseball.
- The national fruit of Cuba is
- The national bird of Cuba is Cuban trogon.
- Butterfly Jasmine is the national flower of Cuba
- The national sport of Cuba is Baseball.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba unter CC