Tanzania is one of the poorest countries in the world.
Dar es Salaam, the former capital, retains most government offices and is the country's largest city, principal port, and leading commercial centre.
- Tanzania has largest boundary with Kenya which is approximately 769 km.
- Tanzania has shortest boundary with Rwanda which is approximately 217 km.
- The largest river in Tanzania is Nile which is 6650 km.
- The largest export partner of Tanzania is India.
- The largest import partner of Tanzania is China.
- There are 25 seaports in Tanzania.
Tourist Attraction#Wildebeests are eastern Africa's most common wild grazing animals.
- The famous dish of Tanzania is Ugali.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanzania unter CC