Mexico is a federation comprising thirty-two states, including Mexico City, its capital and largest city, which is also a state.
Mexico has the fifteenth largest nominal GDP and the eleventh largest GDP by purchasing power parity.
By 2050, Mexico could become the world's fifth or seventh largest economy.
In 2015 it was the tenth most visited country in the world, with 29.1 million international arrivals.
- Mexico has largest boundary with United States which is approximately 3141 km.
- Mexico has shortest boundary with Belize which is approximately 250 km.
- The largest river in Mexico is Colorado River which is 2330 km.
- The largest export partner of Mexico is US.
- The largest import partner of Mexico is US.
- There are 61 seaports in Mexico.
Surprising Facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- The first Mexico born Nobel Prize winner got this award quite late, 81 years after first Nobel Prize was awarded in 1901.
Tourist Attraction#Late-afternoon sun lights up San Cristobal Cathedral in Chiapas, Mexico's southernmost state.
- The national bird of Mexico is Golden eagle.
- The famous dance of Mexico is Jarabe tapatío.
- The famous dishes of Mexico are Mole poblano and Chiles en nogada.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico unter CC